Friday, July 19, 2013

Thank you Teacher!

  
Hi guys it's Ruby and I'm here to share a little something I created for a teacher.
I altered an inexpensive plastic photo frame and sat a front card and easy as that.
I water colored Windy Day with Tombow Dual brush pens.

"Just a note" and the arrows with hearts are from the Little Darlings Fairy Tale sentiment set stamped on a new pack of sticky note pad.


I hope I gave you some ideas or two on using Windy Day. 

Thanks for stopping by and come on back because the 2013 SUMMER CHA creations are going to start to pour on here. Are you ready to see all the new stuff!????

Oh they are a must see! I'll catcha really soon and for extra pictures you are welcome to visit my blog
HERE

XXOO
Ruby 

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is a beautiful card as always x

Lemon Chic said...

you have a great blog ^ ^
you want to follow each other?
follow me and let me know with a comment
and follow you too :))


kisses
http://lemonchicbeautyfashion.blogspot.it/