Thursday, July 18, 2013

Summer

 Hi it's me Simone with you again and today I've used this image by Saturated Canary called "Summer". You can purchase her in rubber at LDRS but what a fitting image for the season huh?!  I colored her with co-ordinating colors from some paper I was going to use but when I was done, found the image didn't quite work with them.  SO, instead of coloring her again, I just picked different paper. :)  Much easier!  LOL! 

This color combo is a new one for me with the added red but I thought it really worked!
 

I added some doohickey corners, a pretty bow, some rolled flowers, dragonfly and FINITO!

I hope you enjoyed her as much as I enjoyed making this card.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

She's gorgeous Simone and so is your card
jacqui x

Sheri said...

SO fabulous!! Love this!

Sandra H said...

Stunning card and beautiful image too x

Simone said...

Thank you so much ladies!!!