Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Picked just for you!.......

Hello Kim here!
Today I would like to share with you a card I made using a brown paper bag.
The gorgeous image is Saturated Canary 'Gardener Gayle' from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.


I have used a Martha Stewart border punch on the top of my bag.
Everything is distressed with walnut stain.
The oval die cut is a nestie.
Paper - Websters
I made an insert for a message inside the bag.


I stamped Gardener Gayle with Brown Stazon.
She was coloured with distress ink pads.
I rubbed Inka Gold around the edge of the frame.
Thank you for your visit!

love
kim xxx


5 comments:

Julie Kitchener said...

oh wow stunning as always!!

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

just amazing so beautiful xx

Sandra H said...

Oh this is so beautiful the image is just so adorable as is the layout too x

Za ovinkom said...

Soooo beautiful coloured!
Jasmina

Christina C. said...

She is beautiful....outstanding coloring and the most fabulous details! Absolutely breathtaking!