Monday, July 15, 2013

Hello there and a happy Monday to you!  Today…I'm sharing a favorite LDSC image with you,  Gardener Gayle from the 2013 Spring Collection.  I've been wanting to play with this beautiful image ever since I first saw her. She’s got a hippy, funky, earth mother kind of feel to her, don’t ya think?  I just adore her!!


 I added lots of flowers…along with a few of my rolled flowers dipped in Frantage…

and tucked in a Tim Holtz Philosophy Tag

Thanks so much from visiting!!
Supplies used:
For more details please visit me at 

4 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Stunning card love your image and colours
jacqui x

Exclusively by Mel said...

I just love this card. Wonderful colouring! so pretty.
Love, Mel. xx

Sandra H said...

What a beautiful card x

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely stunning, Sheri!!! LOVE the colors you used and your coloring is superb!!!!
hugs, Sharon