Thursday, July 4, 2013

Guest Designing for Little Darling Rubber Stamps

So I, Simone Campbell,  have been invited to guest design for THREE MONTHS for Little Darling Rubber Stamps & am so thrilled to have been asked!  The greatest part is that there are no restrictions so it's always an "Anything Goes" for me which allows for creative freedom to do as I please.  My first entry is a card I made using a Saturated Canary image called Tilly.  She's so pretty!
I chose to go with the lighter color combinations and quite enjoyed putting this card together.

4 comments:

Ann Marie Governale said...

What a gorgeous creation. THe colors, the image and all the magnificent embellies are perfect! xxx Ann Marie

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is beautiful love the image and detailing
jacqui x

Shelby said...

So lush and utterly gorgeous!!

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning x