Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Toby and Tilly playing with Fairy Dust


Hey it's me Ruby and it's my turn to share a little something that perhaps will get you playing with some of the latest Saturated Canary rubber stamps release. This is Toby and Tilly having a little fun with Fairy Dust. ((whispering)) It's really a combo of Sparkling snow with Hero arts Prisma glitter. 

They have certainly made a mess with this stuff (literally) lol! I always have the bad luck of not able to catch the glitz with my camera but I'll keep playing with the settings and maybe adding extra light.

The scene was colored with watercoloring pencils and distress Inks.


You could find these guys HERE


Also this Fairy tale sentiment was in order and I thought it was just a perfect for the scene.

It was lots of coloring so I kept the card simple as possible.

I hope you like my CAS card and you could find additional pictures ion my personal blog HERE.

Thank you for stopping by
Ruby

Little Darlings Rubber stamp Online store


2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning x

Fabi Ormerod said...

Thisis gorgeous Ruby! loved it :)