Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Altered Moleskine Journal

Hi guys!! It's Sandie here today and I have an altered moleskine journal to share. My daughter asked me to make an end of year gift for her teacher and she also asked that I use Geekin' It on whatever I made. So here's what I came up with.


The journal is quite large at 8.25" tall and over 5" wide so there is plenty of room to add loads of extras. The papers I've used are from the Fruit Basket 12 x 12 collection. 


I coloured Geekin' It up with copic markers and used a scissors to trim her out. She is adhered to the doily underneath with 3D foam dots. 

To embellish I added some flowers, pins, a punched butterfly, wooden 'school' and a pearl swirl. I also added some canvas borders from Pink Paislee's Old School range. They worked really well with the gorgeous papers. 



As my daughter attends a Gaelscoil, where they conduct lessons speaking only in Irish (except for English class, lol) I added the Irish word for Notes, which is NotaĆ­, using black Thickers. 

Thanks for dropping by today!
Sandie
xXx




2 comments:

Christina C. said...

Love this....superb coloring!

Kat W said...

Fabulous notebook and what a lovely gift! I do love that SC stamp and she looks great on your notebook with the other beautiful embellies :-)
Kat x