Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A Little Masculine!

 
Hi there everyone!
 
It's time for a new post at the Little Darlings Blog. I've decided to go with a masculine card. This will actually be the card we will be making for July's class at Collective Journey in Redlands, California.
I wanted to make a sunset and really use some deep colors. I absolutely LOVE the way this came out. It's so much better in person, I've used 3d foam dots on all the layers so this card really POPS!
 
I hope you like my card.
Have a great day!!
 
Hugs, Mindy
 





Supplies
Stamps - Little Darlings - In the Park, Birthday Sentiments
Paper - Fancy Pants Designs - Swagger,
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - Oyster Bakers Twine, misc button, brown pearls
Accessories - SU Ribbon

2 comments:

Alyce said...

so sweet mindy! love the colours on here :)

Sandra H said...

So lovely x