Thursday, May 16, 2013

You are Beautiful!!

Hi there!! It's Sheri here...and today,  I am sharing a card that I made with one of our newest rubber stamps from the Fairytales and Fables Saturated Canary line, Genie.  She comes with a sweet little Genie Lamp too, but I left it off, because I wanted to concentrate more on the strength of the image.  She just looks like a tough cookie to me!! ;)  The sentiment is also from a brand new set, Fairytale Sentiments...which was created by our DT sister, Mindy and designed to coordinate perfectly with the Fairytales and Fables Stamps


Thanks you so much for dropping by!! 

Supplies used:
I have more details on my blog. :)

5 comments:

Ann Marie Governale said...

Gorgeous!

Ann Marie Governale said...

Gorgeous! Love the frame, perfect!

Sandra H said...

Awww Wow so beautifully coloured is your image your card is stunning x

Shazza said...

this is just gorgeous x

craftylisa said...

Gorguss x