Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Wallflower

Hi everyone, Becky here today with my card made with the gorgeous Wallflower from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.

I love this image, I think her shoes are fab and she has such a forlorn look on her face. As always I've shabbied up my card, the edges have been distressed, I've used oodles of frantage and then there's the glamour dust, stickles and textured acrylic paint.


I've also used my sewing machine and used pretty lace and flowers.

Hope you're all having a lovely day.

Hugs,

Becky xx


2 comments:

DeNetra said...

This is a very beautiful card.I just love the softness of it and the coloring.

Sandra H said...

Ooooh Becky this is beautiful l see your stitching too! gorgeous image and such a vintage look with all of that gorgeous embellishments used x