Thursday, May 30, 2013

Talkie Rocks :)

Hey everyone, Jenny here. Hope this finds you well. Today I have a little creation for Little Darlings Rubber Stamps to share.



So this is the cute Talkie from Saturated Canary. She is coloured in Copics. I added Glossy Accents to the tin can she is holding for a little depth. The papers are also LDRS, the fab Summer Sorbet. They are so bright and fresh :) The little Tags have a little sentiment from LDRS - Girl RockI think they may be my all time fav sentiment stamps I have used them on so many projects. I made this card as part of a set for this months Papercraft Inspirations Magazine. I was so thrilled to see my creations in a Magazine :D.

Well thanks for popping in. Hope you all have a great day xxx

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card and stunning image great layout too xx

Shazza said...

totally gorgeous x