Sunday, May 26, 2013

Saturated Canary "Red Rose"

Hello all!!  Eulanda here to share another card with you today.

This time I'm showing you a very delicate and pretty in pink Saturated Canary image called "Rose Red" available in rubber at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps.  I had so much fun coloring her with my Copics!! 

Sentiment is from LDRS as well called "Fairytale Sentiments" but there are many more perfect little sentiments for all your crafty projects.


I used my Zutter Distrezz to distress all edges then distressed some brown ink to the edges as well for some depth.  Double distressing!  LOL!  I also added some lace and my favorite flowers from Wild Orchid.  
 
I do love the rolled flowers from Live and Love Crafts that I bought recently.  Oh and don't you just love that little spool that the sentiment rolls onto?!!  I saw it used elsewhere like that and just thought it was genius!!  
 
Have a great day!

6 comments:

Christina C. said...

WOW....WOW.....Eulanda, this is incredibly gorgeous!!!! Adore your coloring of this lovely image and look at all those spectacular details on this work of art....OUTSTANDING!

Ann Marie Governale said...

So pretty Eulanda.. love that dusty rose color and just love how you colored her! xxx Ann Marie

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning x

Billie A said...

Very pretty, wonderful card.

Chitra Nair said...

So gorgeous.....

Vick said...

O.M.W Eulanda, this card is stunningly beautiful, I am in love!!! Just........WOW!!! Hugs, Vick x
the-artful-codger.blogspot.com
My YTChannels vixcrafts & saturatedcanary