Thursday, May 2, 2013

Honey


Hii everyone, how are you?


Today it's my turn to show a card. This time i've choosen for the Rubber Stamp - Honey, itsn't she lovely?



The papers i've used are from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps - Summer Sorbet, designed by Mindy Baxter.
Behind the image I used a paper decoration, behind that decoration I used the cutting die from Noor! Design circle 6003/1004. Behind the circle I used a kraft tag, so that I can write my wish on that tag.

For the decoration I made my own paper flower with Mulberry paper and the Cutting Die Floral Flourishes 6002/0160. The swirls are made with Cutting Die Vintage Borders 6002/0162.

The key charm is from Chronology and the velvet bauble is from Prima Marketing.

I coloured Honey with my Distress inks:


* Tattered Rose
* Vintage Photo
* Walnut Stain
* Gathered Twigs
* Bundled Sage
* Spun Sugar
* Worn Lipstick
* Wild Honey

I used some Fran-táge Embossing Enamel White for the Shabby Chic look. First I used it only on the edges, after colouring I put also a little bit on the coloured image.

Hope I can give you some inspiration with this card.

Wish you all a very nice and lovely day.

Hugs Jenine xXx

1 comment:

Camellia Cards said...

I love honey, she is one of my faves even though I haven't got her yet!!! The colours here are beautiful and the die-cuts and embellishing really set it off. xx Hugs Clare xx