Friday, May 10, 2013

Blog Hop CANDY Winners!!!


It's time to announce the 3 random winners of the Blog Hop CANDY!

I used random.org to pick the winners.....



#51 Teri

Congratulations ladies!!!

You have each won your favorite rubber stamp from the Fairytales & Fables collection.  Please email me at ajhunt{at}comcast.net to let me know which stamp you would like.  Please don't forget to provide me with your mailing address.  Keep in mind that I will be leaving the country on Monday for one week.  If you contact me right away, I will try to get your stamp shipped prior to my departure.  Otherwise, I will get it shipped as soon as I return.

Angie xoxo


8 comments:

Lourdes Salvador said...

Congrats to the winners!

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the winners.

riliska said...

Congrats to the winners.

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to you all x

Shazza said...

congratulations x

Teri said...

oh my gosh!! Just got back from a weekend in NC for a wedding!! What a surprise!! I will be emailing you!!
Thanks so much!
Teri

Teri said...

oh my gosh!! Just got back from a weekend in NC for a wedding!! What a surprise!! I will be emailing you!!
Thanks so much!
Teri

LaJanette said...

Congrats! Thanks for the chance:0)