Friday, April 19, 2013

You Make Life Fun by Suzanne

Happy Friday!!   Sheri here...and today, I'm excited to say....we all get to enjoy another gorgeous creation from Suzanne J. Dean of Scrap Bitz
I mean it...is this amazing...or what?!

From Suzanne...
Who doesn't love to swing in the summertime outside when the days are long and sweet!  I had a tire swing just like this growing up under a weeping willow tree that I adored...you could always find me there in the heat of the summer with my friends.  So I love the joy and innocence this image from the Little Darling Collection called "Just Swingin'" shares with us...we all need that right now I think with the craziness this world has shown us lately!  The papers are by Prima and the image was colored with TouchTwin markers.  

I created a fun tent card (see tutorial here, I changed the size to 5.5") so that I could have some depth in the card as if she was truly swinging over a field of grass and flowers....really easy to make.  Then I decorated it with border punch trims, dies for the grass and swirls and some layered flowers.  She got some pretty Stickles on her shirt and some Diamond Glaze on the tire...I loved that as the glaze dried it curled the image just enough so it makes her look 3-dimensional.  Hope you love her like me and have a wonderful weekend everyone!!



Pretty darn incredible, isn't it? Thank you so much Suzanne for sharing your 
beautiful, drop dead gorgeous artwork with us all!! It was such a honor and a pleasure to work with you!! :)


1 comment:

Julie Kitchener said...

oh wow what a gorgeous card!! love the image!