Friday, April 5, 2013

Rebecca by Suzanne J. Dean

Hi there! Sheri here....and I am so very thrilled...to announce this month's Guest Designer, Suzanne J. Dean of Scrap Bitz! Suzanne, we are so tickled to have you join us!! 

I'm so excited to be guest designing for Little Darlings this month with so many talented girlies here on the team!  I chose to use this beautiful Saturated Canary rubber stamp "Rebecca" to create a wedding card.  Saturated Canary images always inspire me and are so much fun to color up!  One of my best friend's daughters is getting married this month so this card will accompany their wedding gift.  She loves vintage and shabby chic so I wanted the card to replicate that for her...except under her real wedding dress she will have on cowgirl boots <wink>!  She's colored with Copics (E40 thru E40 is the range I used for her dress) and accented with Stickles and Diamond Glaze for pretty sparkle because every girl has to have some bling right!?  The papers are a mix of DoCrafts PaperMania (Lincoln Linen) and Pink Paislee (London Market) and all inked and distressed.  The hat pins I made myself and added a few vintage keys from Tim Holtz and some pearls finish it off.  I attach all my heavy embellishments and flowers with 1/2" Scor-Tape...best stuff ever I tell ya!  Hope you like her and get to join in on the fun with us this month.  Oh, AND thanks for having me this month!!



So, soooooooooooo...jaw droppingly stunning Suzanne!!! 

Please be sure to stop back by on Saturday, when Angela shares her next gorgeous creation with us! 




2 comments:

shanjamorjor said...

oh myyyy shes beautiful1\

Milly said...

Such a fabulous card!! Love it!