Tuesday, April 16, 2013

It's Your Special Day!!

Hello everyone!!!
It's Janiel here today to share a Keepsake Wedding box with you!!
I have used an old wooden cigar box for my project today. I have coupled that with two very cute images from the 2013 Winter CHA Release.
 I have masked together the very cute Top Hat & Tails and the gorgeous Zsa Zsa they are from the Cutie Pies Collection. I have also used a sentiment that I felt is perfect from the Warm and Fuzzy Birthday Sentiments 
LOL Yep I did say Birthday!!! 
Some of the patterned papers are from the "Summer Sorbet" collection, which I just LOVE!! 
All items mentioned on this post can be found at the
Little Darlings Rubber stamps store
 
For more pictures and all of the details on my project you can hop on over to my blog HERE. 
 Thanks for stopping by today!!
Wishing you love, happiness and inky fingers!!

1 comment:

Laura Love said...

This is so pretty! I love your coloring and all the accents are so pretty!