Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Cutie Pies - Make a Wish



Hii everyone, how are you?
Today it's my turn to show you something.
This time I made a little present. I decourated a Kraft bag with the lovely papers from Summer Sorbet.
I used the rubber stamp Cutie Pies - Make a Wish.

For the decoration of the card i used a couple of different Cutting Dies from Noor! Design:
* Bird cage 6002/0195
* Doily 6003/1004
* Fence 6002/0192
* Grass border 6002/0137
* Flags 6003/0028
* Alphabet 3: 6002/0141
Furthermore I used some flowers, charms from a birdcage, lace, jute rope and a clothe pin.


I also decorated the back site of the package.
For the back site i also used the half of the Noor! Design Doily, the orther half part I used on the front site.
Behind the doily I put 2 small tags. In the front a label with my name on it :-)
In the package I would place a little present or some candy's :-)
I coloured the image with my Distress Inks.
I used the next colours:

Tattered Rose
Vintage Photo
Gathered Twiggs
Worn Lipstick
Scattered Straw
Wild Honey
Bundled Sage
Peeled Paint
Antique Linen
Pumice Stone
I hope I can give you some inspiration with this gift bag.
Wish you all a very nice and lovely day.

Hugs, Jenine xXx

2 comments:

shanjamorjor said...

stinkin cuuuute1\!!!

Lou said...

Hi! love this so much,really sweet image and gorgeous design/detail.hugs Lou.xx