Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Beautiful Blanche

Hello lovelies. I would like to share a little project I made with the gorgeous Blanche from SC Winter 2013 release.  I wanted to create something a little different for a crafty friends birthday so she is the cover of a book card :) 




She is coloured in Distress Inks. The Papers are from Maja. I have added a little white Frantage to the layers of paper. I hand made the little frame for the superb sentiment, from the Warm and Fuzzies Sentiments - Girls rock. I just love this little set so many fab little Sentiments :)

Thanks for popping in. Have a great day Jen xxx

3 comments:

Chris_P said...

This is gorgeous!! I just love that stamp. She is so sassy and cool!

Cordine said...

gorgeous!
hugs
cordine

Shazza said...

this is gorgeous, love it x