Saturday, April 6, 2013

Balloon Wishes

Hi Everyone! And Happy Saturday to you - its the weekend finally! YAY!!

I'm back today to share a Little Darlings Inspiration card for you.  I'm loving this Saturated Canary image - how cute is she!?


This is Balloon Wishes from the SC Winter 2013 CHA release. Ca-UUUte! I've colored my image with copics and embellished with some WOC flowers, Tim Holtz medallion, and some wooden butterflies and word bubble.



Here is a closeup:


I've enjoyed coloring this image and hope you like it?  Please let me know what you think. I love reading all your comments!  Well that's it from me today. Back to work! Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

Ann Marie Governale said...

Oh Angie, she is so adorable. I just love her eyes and smile...so beautifully colored and embellished, too. Your creations are so much fun to look at!!! xxx Ann Marie