Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Someone's thinking of Coffee this morning

Good Morning all!!
 This is Ruby and it's no surprise that I'm a big fan of coffee. I get very cheery cheesy when I see a character image holding a cuppa of chocolate or coffee awhhhh, lol!

Makes me smile all the time I see one.So because of the Inspiration of hot coffee. I decided to do another gift set and this time I used Saturated Canary Rubber stamp, "Cocoa"

I love to use the actual rubber stamps when I'm water coloring. I used DI to color my images this time.



I thought when you drink your coffee you always want to sit down and read ( at least that's what I tend to) so I thought might as well create a bookmark/Tag to go with.

here is my cup sleeve and BTW I used Little Darlings Caladium DP collection to alter the sleeve and tag.

I hope you like my set and would like to hear what you think. Thank you for stopping by and make sure to check out the contest going on right now here. 
You don't want to pass this amazing opportunity. I'm eager to see what your creating :)

I have extra pictures over my personal blog too HERE :)
Lots of love Ruby

Little Darlings Product 
(CLICK ON THE WORD TO TAKE YOU TO THE STORE ITEM)


3 comments:

June Nelson said...

Wow wow wow how beautiful, and the colouring is out of this world too hun, just stunning big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sheri said...

So amazing Ruby!! :)

Fabi Ormerod said...

This is lovely Ruby!!! Did anyoube dibb it yet? If not, its mine hehehehe :)