Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Saturated Canary Schoolhouse

Hi Everyone!  Hope you are all doing well today.  This is Angela and it's my turn to host at the Little Darlings Design Team Inspiration Blog.  Today I want to share with you a project that I had made for the Winter CHA show.  I've used a couple of darling Saturated Canary stamps for this project and made a school house.  I have lots of pictures to show you, so please bear with me.







Details:

Images: Saturated Canary images - Homework and Geekin' It, Magnolia - Tree, (apple image was a free coloring image that I found on the internet.

Ink:  Copics, Memento Ink, Distress Ink

Papers: Graphic 45 - An ABC Primer

Dies: Magnolia - Lovely Fence, Magnolia - Wave Lace, Memory Box - Letters

Misc: Ribbon, twine, bell, wooden heart, and wooden birdhouse from my stash

Well that's it from me today. I hope you enjoyed my project, I really loved making this one!  Have a great day!

6 comments:

June Nelson said...

This is amazing sweetie, im sure ive seen it before, unless someone else did similar, its amazing shug big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Penni said...

OMG This is fabulous. I love it.
Hugs
Penni
X

julieprice3 said...

This is fabulous Angela, I love your school house and all the trimmings and of course your lovely students just beautiful
Hugs Julie P

Billie A said...

How beautiful. I would love to display this in my home. I love this kind of work and would love to have the free flowing mind to bring it all together as you have. It's perfect and love the added details. So many nice pieces. LOVE IT.

Tânia Januário said...

I thougt that scrapbooking its made only paper and photos, but after this project, I realized that its much more. Soo beautiful. Congratulations

Shazza said...

this is fantastic x