Friday, March 8, 2013

It's your Special day....

Happy Friday!
It's Janiel here today to share a birthday card with you!!

I hope you have on your blinders (sunglasses) as my card is very bright but fun today!!

 Look at the 2 fun sentiments I have used on it from the
Little Darlings Rubber stamps store


 
Stamps: Ellie's Birthday, Warm & Fuzzy Birthday Sentiments ... Available at the Little Darlings Rubber stamps store




Thanks for stopping by today!!
Wishing you love, happiness and inky fingers!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

julieprice3 said...

I love the colours and pretty papers, wonderful design with such a cute image, just beautiful my friend
Hugs julie P

Ann Marie Governale said...

So lovely, I just love the bright colors you used on the image and the dp's & flowers!!1The polka dots on her shirt are the best!! xxx Ann Marie