Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hi there!! Sheri here and today, I'm very happy to welcome back our delightful guest design team member, Gretha Bakker.


I've made a kind of Spring card for Little Darlings with the stamp 'Pinwheel Fun
On my card is it still Spring but believe me, here in the Netherlands Mr Winter will come back next week.
I've colored my image with the distress and twinkling H2O
The border at the right side of my card is made with a die of Tim Holtz 'Butterflight' and added some lace on the butterflies
At the top of the card you can see a die of Noor design (joy crafts) 
Behind the image I put a doily and below the card a piece of ribbon
The butterfly and the little border are both of Martha Stewart.
Further some flowers and rhinestones to finish my card.

The materials of the card are:
stamp - Pinwheel Fun
butterfly - Martha Stewart punch
border - Martha Stewart "scroll lace"
Butterfly border - Tim Holz "butterflight"
The die at the top the card - Noor design (Joycrafts)
papers - My Minds Eye ' Howdy Dowdy'
distress & twinkling H2O

I hope you like the card, I think it's a really Spring card, :D
I wish you all the best

Thank you so very much for your absolutely beautiful creation Gretha
 

3 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is so very adorable
I love all the detail work

Ann Marie Governale said...

Oh my what an adorable card. I love the image and how she is colored. I also love, love those bright colors and die cuts! xxx Ann Marie

Angie said...

This card is just lovely Gretha! Perfect to take us into Spring :-)