Saturday, March 23, 2013

All Things Grow Better With Love

Happy Saturday!  It is my turn to share a Little Darlings Design Team Inspiration card.  For my card, I colored up "Gardener Gayle" from the Winter 2013 Saturated Canary release. You can find her HERE.  With Spring (hopefully) soon approaching, I wanted to play with something that reminded me of gardens and flowers!


I have colored her with copic markers.  The design paper is also from Little Darlings- it is Summer Sorbet and you can find that paper pad HERE.

     Remember, there is a fabulous contest going on right now at Little Darlings (click on this link)... Hop on over and play along for the chance to win some amazing prizes- you may even be selected to have your creation featured at the upcoming CHA in May!  Hope my card brightened your day.
     For more details on my card, visit my blog here.  Have a great weekend!
xxx Ann Marie

No comments: