Sunday, March 24, 2013

A Little Darlings Saturated Canary Gift Bag from Gretha

Hi there! It's Sheri here....please help me welcome back Gretha who has a beautiful paper bag to share with us!!

 I've made not a card but I decorated a paper bag, which is very 'hot' on this moment in the Netherlands. You can use it as a gift for someone who you love. You can put some chocolate or candy or something else in it, whatever you like.


I used  a stamp of Saturated Canary 'Valentine Petals', which I colored with the distress inks and some parts with the twinkling H2O.
The papers are from a paper pad of My Minds Eye called "Portobello Road"
The border is made with a punch of Martha Stewart "Bubble Bath"
The butterfly is from Joycrafts
The border at the left side with the butterflies is a die of Tim Holtz "butter flight"
The leaves are made with a die of Cheery Lynn
At the top of the label, I made by myself,  is a die of Noordesign of Joycrafts
For more details, like the colors of the image, please visit my blog where you can read all about it.
xxx Gretha 



Gretha!! 
Your bag is amazing!! The details and all of the fantastic embellishments are just outstanding and Valentine Petals is as sweet as can be in these lovely colors!
You were such absolute pleasure to work with too!! Thank you so much for playing with us! 
Big hugs to you!! :)

3 comments:

Chris said...

This is beautiful. I love the color palette.

Angie said...

This gift bag is so sweet Gretha! The colors are soft and Springy! Just beautiful :-)

Anna Murray said...

So cute