Friday, February 22, 2013

So Big!!

A big welcome back to Gretha Bakker!
Gretha made such a sweetheart of a card using So Big from the Little Darlings 2011 Summer Release..and I just loving her cloudy background too.   Beautiful card Gretha!!

So Big

I cut the image and colored some clouds and grass.
I added later the image back in a bit 3D.
Some pearls, ribbon, twine and flowers to finish the card.
I hope you like the card.
Till the next time and have a lovely day

Supplies:
The stamp 'Soooo Big'  is colored by the distress inks
The paper I used is from Authentique "Hope"
The materials I used for this card are:
The corner - die of Joycrafts
Leaves - die of Cheery Lynn
Between the papers I added a doily
Label - Doohickey Magnolia


Thank you again Gretha

Be sure to come back on Sunday, when one of our new DT sisters, Fabi will have more amazing inspiration for you.
Thank you so much for visiting today, 
Sheri 




1 comment: