Friday, February 8, 2013

Little Ladybug by Gretha Bakker

Please help me welcome Gretha Bakker!! She will be our Guest Design Team member for the next couple of months and if you know her work...I know you're just as excited as we are and if you don't...I'm positive you will you will come to love her too!! :)

Ok, let's introduce myself: I'm Gretha Bakker of 48 years old.  I'm married and have a son of 22 years old. I live in The Netherlands.  My passion is coloring digital images or stamps with the distress inks and twinkling H2O.  Besides this passion I have some other sportive things I love to do, like long distance hiking of 40 or 50 km a day.  I like to run for my condition.  I'm designing for several teams in the UK and one in The Netherlands. 

I'm honored that I've been asked to be a guest designer for Little Darlings.
I hope I can give you enough inspiration with my cards.  Please visit my blog to take a look at them. Hugs Gretha xxx 

 I made the card with a stamp of Saturated Canary ' Little Ladybug".   The paper I used is from Magnolia 'Rose Romance" As you can see on the card is the rounding behind the image made by a die of Joycrafts. So the butterfly, the flower and swirl either.  The label is made with a die of Go Kreate. 

The colors of the distress and H2O are: 
Skin - Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Worn Lipstick 
Hair - Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain 
Wings and a part of the dress - Antique Linen, Vintage Photo 
Dress & feelers - H2O apple blossom, H2O garnet, Walnut Stain 
Background - Tumbled Glass

A...mazing Gretha!! Just..amazing!!

2 comments:

Shazza said...

This is just fabulous, love everything x

Emma Woods said...

Gretha,

Welcome as Guest Designer for these amazing products, I love your card and the image is stunningly coloured. I have yet to venture into H20s however, seeing the amazing standard of using these with distress inks on your card I may just have to give them a bash.

Thanks for great inspiration

Emx