Monday, February 25, 2013

Lilliana

Hi everyone, Becky here, and I'm so excited to be bringing you my first card for Little Darlings, today I am sharing Lilliana with you from the recent Saturated Canary release.


I've used Distress Markers to colour her in. I've distressed the Kraft with Walnut Stain distress ink, and then distresses the Maja Design Vintage Summer papers with a Tim Holtz distress tool and then machine sewn the edges.I've then added trim, lace, ribbon, flowers, pearls and sparkle. The sentiment is from my new Dymo, I had one when I was a kid and I've been after another for ages.

Hugs,

Becky xx

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Super pretty :) Jen xx

Tânia Januário said...

This is a beautiful card. Congrats, Kisses

JULIET11@gmal,com said...

becky wow wow yes this is definitely a wow of a card love julietnewton hugs and xxx