Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hapiness Layout

Hi everyone!

Hope you're having a great weekend. I'm very excited to be here sharing with you all a bit of my work. This is my first post as a member of this awsome design team.

Just a bit of me...
I'm Fabiane (aka Fabi), Brazilian, married and mom of a 7 yo boy. I love scrapbooking and stamps are without any doubt, my favorite material.
You can use them not only for cards, ATC's, altered arts, but also as part of your layouts.

There are many ways to include these cute stamps in our layouts. One of the big trends in scrapbooking are the tags. Inspired by that, I've made a tag using LDRS The Architect. Than I've added the tag to my scrapbooking layout.

Here is my layout and a close up on the tag.


 
 


 I have used Faber Castell watercolor pencils to color the stamped image. For the layout, most of the patterned paper is from Graphic 45 and Crate Paper.

As you see, LDRS can be used not only for cards and altered art, but are a great way to add an extra edge and embellish our scrapbook pages too!

Keep visiting to us to get inspirations for your projects :)

Hugs,
Fabi



1 comment:

Karine Morais Balabuch said...

Linda página!!!! Adorei as cores, o layout, tudo!!!! bjkkkk