Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Cutie Pie "Make A Wish"

Hi everybody!  It's Eulanda here to share with you today and it's my first time EVAH being a new DT member to showcase a cutie from the Cutie Pie collection.

I chose an image called "Make a Wish" from LDRS.  Isn't she just so sweet?  Coupled with some Pion papers given to me by a generous friend, I thought it made just the perfect birthday card!  The cake looks so yummy!! 

I spritzed a doily to match the purples, cut a few butterflies out of the Pion papers and added some pearls, banner, some lace and flowers and VOILA!  I just made it sound really easy didn't I?  LOL!!  It WAS easy just time consuming but what a great way to spend a morning....and maybe part of my early afternoon.  hee hee

I hope you're having a wonderful week and getting in some crafting time.  Keeps us sane doesn't it?  LOL!!  Hugs!!

2 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh this is wonderful! she looks so beautiful on your card!
Love, Mel. xxx

Franz♥ said...

Wow Angie! What a gorgeous card, love your colouring very much!

Hugs,Franz.