Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Top Hat & Tails Anniversary Card

Hi everyone! It's Sandie here today with a little card I made featuring one of the super cute 2013 Winter CHA Release stamps -Top Hat & Tails


I coloured him up with copic markers
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E21, E23, E27
Black - W3 through W9
Purple - BV20, BV22, BV25
Flowers - R32, R35


This stamp is just perfect for so many occasions from birthday to wedding. The sentiment I've chosen is from the All Occasions stamp set. The papers I've used are from Webster's Pages and they've been stitched down onto black and white cardstock. To embellish I've added some white pearls and die cut string of hearts. 


Check out the rest of this fabulous collection over on the Little Darlings Rubbers Stamps store

Have a great day!
Sandie
xx

2 comments:

Emma Woods said...

What an awesome image just right for either a wedding card or even a graduation ball xx

Shazza said...

this is so sweet x