Friday, January 11, 2013

What a Sweetheart!

Hello Little Darlings friends!
It is Sheri here and 
I hope that the New Year is treating you well.
The Little Darling team has been working furiously on Little Darlings projects for the Craft Hobby Association Show.
If you're going to be there ...please stop by our booth,  #1913 to check out all the beautiful items Angie has coming your way and please...say hi!! ! It's going to be a fun year!!

Today, we have a super sweet card from our wonderful guest designer, Stephanie Hester of My Little Card Shack .

My name is Stephanie and I'm thrilled to be a guest designer here at Little Darlings Stamps challenge blog. For my creation today I chose to use What a Sweetheart  as my image. I also decided to use the no lines technique. I used a light color to stamp my image with and then colored her with Copics. The papers are the new digital papers from Mindy's Etsy shop and the heart cutout along with the oval cutout were done using my Silhouette.
 
 
Thank you Stephanie!! Your no lines coloring of What a Sweetheart is SO fabulous!!

1 comment:

Billie A said...

Stephanie your card is stunning. I love your coloring and the little image is awesome. Great colors also.