Sunday, January 20, 2013

What an amazing new release!!

Hey everyone! Sharon here! I had SUCH an amazing time at CHA working with everyone at  Little Darlings Rubber Stamps ! I hope you had a chance to see some of the photos of the gorgeous booth! It was filled with so much amazing and stunning inspiration by the LDRS designers! I truly couldn't believe I was fortunate enough to have my own cards mingled throughout! Here is one of the cards I created with the new CHA release stamps. This little cutie pie is called Lolli from the Cutie Pie line.





Along with the new stamp, I also used the GORGEOUS new paper collection also released at CHA called Summer Sorbet! These papers were designed by the wickedly talented Mindy Baxter. As I teach card classes, I am constantly on the search for 12 x 12 paper with a smaller pattern that can be cut down to use for cards without losing all the wonderful detail of the papers. Mindy designed these papers with that exact thing in mind! I LOVE this paper! I also used one of the new sentiments from Friendship Sentiments, also by Mindy! Thanks so much for stopping by to visit today, and hope you come back again soon! Hugs

1 comment:

Emma Woods said...

Stunning cute card adore the image xx