Friday, January 4, 2013

Valentine Petals

Hello there!! It's Sheri here...and I am thrilled to announce another guest design team member. It's Eulanda Silvey of  Cards and More Cards!! Eulanda's work is amazing... as you are about to see!!

I was so excited to be able to play with this cute image from Little Darlings called "Valentines Petals" and she comes with 3 fun sentiments.  She is ADORABLE!  I used my Copics to color and I was a little freaked out because I've never used this color combo before EVER but it was FUN!!!

I cut all 3 hearts using a few different Tim Holtz Movers & Shapers dies and covered them with patterned paper then distressed them.  The red hearts with a white bow were wood buttons from Prima that had a different pattern on them.  They didn't match properly so I colored them up using Color box chalk and wow that wood sure soaked up the color nicely.  The black and white string is also from Tim Holtz.  Then, I went a little crazy with my favorite embellishment flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Can you ever have too many flowers?  Not in my craft room!! 

Thank you Eulanda! She is so ...incredibly CUTE!!