Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Love and Flowers


Hello there everyone! It's Sheri here...and today, I'm excited to share with you one of the cards that I made for Angie and the Little Darlings Booth at CHA. It features Little Lady Bug and she is certainly a favorite for so many of us!

CHA was incredibly exciting, not only because I was able to work along side my buddies, Angie, Mindy and Sharon (my daughter was even able to pay with us for a couple of days) but because it was so fantastic being apart of the Little Darlings success. The company along with Angie, her beautiful stamps and the gorgeous papers, Summer Sorbet and Fruit Basket created by our very own Mindy stole the show! In fact, the Little Darlings Booth won ANOTHER award! Such an honor!! A huge congratulations to you Angie!!

Thank you so much for visiting today! Stay tuned for another visit on Friday from our wonderful guest design team member Stephanie Hester.




3 comments:

Sara I. said...

Gorgeous papers and LOVE the tickets. Beautifully colored! xx

Shazza said...

just adorable x

Emma Woods said...

Fantastic card love that image definally a Must Have :-)