Sunday, January 13, 2013

Little Lady Bug.......

Hello everyone!!

Today it's my turn to inspire you.
Our theme this month is to Hearts and Flowers.
I decided to use one of the Saturated Canary images today. 
I have used Little Lady Bug
 
 
 
The image can be bought HERE at the Little Darlings Rubber Stamp Store.

Papers, embellies and such are here somewhere all written down and I CAN'T find it!!! I sent the card to CHA with Angie.
I did color my fun little image with my copic markers.


I have a Saturated Canary Stamp up for grabs on my blog today if you are interested in a FREEBEE. Come on over and sign up HERE.

That's it for me today.
Wishing you a great week!!

2 comments:

Lori Aragon said...

A gorgeous card with lots of beautiful embellishments and coloring! I've left you some love on your blog :)

Fabi Ormerod said...

What a lovely card!