Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Honey Happy Birthday

Hello Ruby here and today is my turn to share a little something I created using "Honey" from the Winter 2013 Saturated Canary line.  

This front card measures about 7 1/2 x 7 1/2 and I have colored her with Spectrum Noir markers. It has many layers of bright shic paper to compliment miss Honey.


I had to give her a sweet pretty punk look to go with her attitude lol! Look at the way she stands....so adorable. You could find her at the Little Darlings store along with many other must have rubber. I'm going to have to give her another coloring go with my Distress Inks.

I'm sharing her solo for a better glance at her details. That bunny is so cute to top it off.

That's it for now for me and I'll be back soon. Enjoy the remainder of the week.

HUGS,



4 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful card! Love the coloring and design!

Lizy Bartaby said...

Wow! This is beautiful and your colouring is out of this world!! Just awesome! :)
Lizy x

Shazza said...

wow this is gorgeous!!

allex said...

Stunning card Ruby and your colouring is sublime !!

Hugs Sandra xx