Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Best Wishes Tag

Hi everyone! It's Sandie here today with some Design Team inspiration for you. The theme we are following this month is Hearts & Flowers and the image I'm showcasing is Fresh Picked Flowers


I used Chocolate Covered Cherry papers, one of  Little Darlings Rubber Stamps collections. I layered them up and rip distressed the edges. 


I coloured up my image with copic markers, trimmed her out and mounted her on to the tag with 3D foam dots. I also added some die cuts, which have also been mounted on 3D foam for extra dimension. 

The sentiment I've used is from the All Occasions collection. 


Copic markers used:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E21, E23, E27, E29
Shirt/Bow - R24, R43, R46
Pants - Y11, Y13, Y17
Flowers - R81, R83, R85
Basket - E51, E55, E57

Thanks for dropping by today! 
Sandie
xx

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Beautiful tag. I love the adorable image and beautiful embellishments.