Sunday, December 2, 2012

It's a Celebration!!

Hi everyone! It's Sandie here today with a card for this month's theme - Celebrations. I made a wedding card featuring Wedding Bells, Garden Gate background stamp and All Occasions Sentiments


I used Chocolate Covered Cherry papers and stitched them down onto cream and brown cardstock. I layed up my papers adding a cream doily and cream lace. 

I coloured my images with copic markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E71, E74, E77
Clothing: BV01, BV31 and 
Star Dust Stickles 
Foliage: YG03, YG63. R30, R43
Fence: Colorless Blender, C1, C3
Background sponged with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. 



For the sentiment, I stamped onto kraft card with Memento black ink, ripped the bottom of the kraft and distressed it all with Brushed Corduroy distress ink. 


The flowers are Prima Marketing 


I hope you enjoyed today's inspiration. Thanks for dropping by!! 
Sandie
xx



1 comment:

Sonia said...

Hi Sandie
OMG! you did super fabulous wedding card. I love that stamp.
Thanks for your inspiration.
Great JOB!
-Sony
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com