Wednesday, December 5, 2012

It's A Celebration!

Hi Everyone!  This is Angela and it's my turn to post at the Little Darlings Inspiration Blog.  Our theme this month is CELEBRATIONS.

So today I made a fun party card using Party Hardy from the new Saturated Canary Winter 2012 rubber stamp release.




I've used mainly purples on my card but for some reason they photographed very dark and the color looks almost brown unfortunately.  Otherwise, I'm happy with how this card turned out.  My flowers are by WOC and the papers I used today are by Lilybee Designs - Picket Fence paper pack.  My image was colored with copics: E11, E00, E000, R20, B06, B02, B000, B0000, E19, E18, E17, E13, R85, R83, R81, RV10, W3, W1, W00, BV13, BV11, BV00, BV000, E35, E33, E31.


Here is a closeup:



Well, that's it from me today.  I hope you enjoyed my card today and can let me know what you think. Thanks and have a great day! xo

4 comments:

Kerri said...

i have this digi and i just love it it is one of my favs..have coloured it a crazy number of time love your card awesome job!!!!!!!

Ann Marie Governale said...

What an adorable card...love how she is colored and the card design! xxx Ann Marie

Caz said...

This is GORGEOUS Angela. One of my favourite SC images, beautifully coloured.
Hugs
Caz x

Sonia said...

Fabby creation! great job!
Love it!
-Sony
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com