Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It's a Birthday Celebration using Bella!!

Happy hump day everyone!!!
Today it's my turn to inspire you.
Our theme this month is to create a Celebration Project..
I decided to use one of the NEW Saturated Canary images today. I have used BELLA for a HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION CARD TODAY!
 The image can be bought HERE at the Little Darlings Rubber Stamp Store.

Papers used are all different pieces that I have found in my paper drawer. I think they are YUMMY together!!
Embellies: ribbon, paper flowers, beaded heart, covered brads by Spare Parts, metal photo corners, glass hearts, feathers.
Image has been colored with my Copic Markers.
I do not know who the maker of the Happy Birthday stamp is. It only says copyright 2006 Danelle Johnson. (Made in China)


I have a Saturated Canary Stamp up for grabs on my blog today if you are interested in a FREEBEE. Come on over and sign up HERE.

That's it for me today.
Wishing you a great week!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Astrid said...

Gorgeous card Janiel, love it !

hugs Astrid

Sheri said...

So pretty!! Love this Janiel!!! :)