Sunday, December 30, 2012

Congrats on the New Home



HI GUYS! 
This is Ruby and today is my turn to share my celebration take for this month theme.
 I've been hiding this for a while now and giggling like no other lol!

I colored the new Zoe in rubber available at the Little Darlings store with my Spectrum Noir pens. Her shoes, necklace and some parts of the dress have sparkly fine glitter.


and this is what I've been giggling about ROTFL!!! You know how they say be careful what you share on FB! Well this is one of those times ha ha ha! Behind "our home" tag is another tag :) 


You see... Angie Hunt was sharing her architect's sketch on her new home, lol! 
I TRIED to brake her on the color palette so I could color the house but she wouldn't break. I kept asking like 101 questions but at that time she wasn't sure. I just doodle some coloring but importantly the image did make it to my card BAAAHAAAA!! Zoe represents of course Angie with her diva-licious hair :) sorry I laid some red lipstick out of her lips :)
THEN the green,white and red represents the Italian in her which I'm scur. You guys should hear her (she threatens my life)when she says it's the Italian side of her. JK LOL!!!!
and one last glance from the side.

This is for me and I want to take the opportunity to wish all the Little Darling fans and the gorgeous DT Happy New year!! May the new year bring you happiness, good health and lots of creative juices.

Lots of Love, Ruby Montes

*********HAPPY 2013*********

2 comments:

Lotta said...

Gorgeous! Hugs Lotta

Carol said...

Beautiful card! Gorgeous coloring