Friday, December 7, 2012

Celebrating You

Hi there!! I am very excited to announce our newest guest design team member, Stephanie Hester of My Card Shack!!! Welcome Stephanie!! I've had the pleasure of working  with Stephanie in the past and I have always loved her beautiful work...and now you'll get to see why
 My name is Stephanie Hester and I am so excited to be joining the Celebrations challenge as a guest designer here at Little Darlings Stamps.  For my project I chose to use the adorable Cutie Pies Flowers for You. She is so adorable, with her cute little face and those pigtails. 

Thank you Stephanie!! I love all of your fabulous details and beautiful coloring so much!
Please be sure to check back Sunday, when our immensely talented Alby will be back to inspire us some more.  

 

2 comments:

Sonia said...

She look adorable... amazing creation, love the colors. Great JOB!
-Sony
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Patricia Garcia said...

Beautiful card Stephanie!!!! Love your coloring!
Hugs,
Patricia