Friday, December 21, 2012

Candy Canes by Stephanie

It's Sheri here ..and today, it is my pleasure to welcome Stephanie Hester of My Card Shack back to share her beautiful work with us all!
 
My name is Stephanie Hester and I am so excited to be joining the Celebrations challenge as a guest designer here at Little Darlings Stamps.  For my project I chose to use Candy Canes by Saturated Canary. I also used Mindy's digital paper pack Country Christmas.
  
Thank you Stephanie...she is gorgeous!
 
 Just a quick reminder too...Angie is going to give away a FULL SET OF ALL OF STAMPS IN THE UPCOMING CHA RELEASE to a randomly chosen member of the FACEBOOK GROUP if..we can reach 1000 members be December 31, 2013!! 
So hurry up and join the group..and tell everyone too!!  




1 comment:

Carol said...

Beautiful card! Lovely color combo.