Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Warm Cozy Christmas Scene


HIYA GUYS It's Ruby here and finally I get to share my LD and Cutie Pie scene and since this month challenge is creating a scene. I thought I could use this piece I had in my pocket for a while lol!
I have 8 rubber stamp images all merged in to create this warm cozy Christmas scene. 
Oh did I mentioned that it's not a card it's a wall hanging decor migthingy.
Come.... come see more pictures.
here is a close up of the coloring. I colored this months ago so don't be hard on me lol! 
I tried taking a picture having it hang on my undecorated tree (will get to it this week or weekend)
this is the best I could do lol!


whala that's all the pictures and now for the line up of the images used on this baby.
Starting with 
and 
All for me
Thanks for stopping by till next time,  Ruby

4 comments:

Carol said...

WOW stunning wall art! I can not say enough how beautiful the coloring is! Simply stunning!

Sharman said...

OMG Ruby, what the heck...How in the world do you do these. Your coloring is so over the tope and I just love you and all your work...Thank you for your talent......

Colleen Holmes said...

Cabio this is absolutely over the wall gorgeous and awesome coloring! Five stars plus!

Chris x said...

Wow Ruby, what a wonderful card!
This is absolutely stunning!
Love these colours and your design.
Hugs
Chris x