Sunday, November 18, 2012

Uh oh...better duck!

Oh am I EVER excited!!! Sharon here, and I am shouting it from the rooftops that I am now a very PROUD member of the Little Darlings Stamps Design Team!!! WHOOT WHOOT!!! I'm so excited to join this amazingly talented team! A HUGE thank you to Angie for trusting in me!  It's my turn to post and the theme for this month is "make a scene"!  Fun stuff!!


I used MAKING SNOWBALLS and FROSTY'S GIGGLING.  Thanks so much for looking and enjoy your Sunday! Hugs!

4 comments:

kanda said...

Congratulations. I can't wait to see more of your gorgous creations xx

Sheri said...

Frosty's not the only one giggling!! What a totally precious scene Sharon!! We are so, soooooooooooooo lucky and happy to have you! :)

julieprice3 said...

Just beautiful, I love the vibrant colours, nicely done
Hugs julie P

Astrid said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful coloring !

hugs Astrid