Sunday, November 11, 2012

Trimming the Tree with Vampire Rose..

Hi Everyone! 
Today it's my turn to host at the Little Darlings Design Team Inspiration blog
Our theme this month is to create a scene.
 I am working on Christmas cards and such right now so I wanted to use some of the Saturated Canary images today. I have used Trimming the Tree and believe it or not a Halloween image Vampire Rose. So this just goes to show just how versatile the images can be. The images can be bought HERE. at the Little Darlings Rubber Stamp Store.
Don't forget about entering our current contest at Little Darlings. You could win 4 Saturated Canary stamps! Contest ends on November 14. 
You can see the details for the challenge here.

That's it for me today.
Wishing you a great week!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Tonya said...

This is gorgeous. Fabulous details. I love that you used Vampire Rose on a Christmas card.

Carol said...

Gorgeous! Love both images used and the coloring is amazing, thank you for sharing.