Friday, November 2, 2012

Little Darlings Create a Scene with Sharon Caudle

Hey everyone! I'm here with my last creation as a guest designer for Little Darlings Stamps. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Angie and Sheri for allowing me the pleasure of working with Little Darlings amazing lines of stamps!! I've enjoyed every minute of it!!  The new challenge for November is to "Create a scene"! 
How fun!! 
I chose to use this adorable little Cutie Pies image called WHAT A SWEETHEART. Isn't she so adorable??!!  I paired her with the Little Darlings background stamp CHILD'S WAGON.  They're stamped onto Cryogen White and colored with Copics. The clouds were done with TH Distress inks and the grass with Copics.  So that's it for me today! Please be sure and visit Little Darlings DT Inspirations Blog for lots of ideas on how to use your Little Darlings stamps! Thanks for everything! Hugs! 
Sharon!!! I could not love this any more!! What a beautiful scene you've created!! 
Thank you so much for all of your gorgeous creations! 

1 comment:

Astrid said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful coloring, love it !

Hugs Astrid