Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Cutie Pie/Little Darling Winter Scene

Hi Everyone! This is Angela today hosting at the Little Darlings Design Team Inspiration blog.  Our theme this month is to create a scene.  Well the weather forecast is calling for a  nor'eastern to hit  my area this evening.  So I was inspired to create a little winter scene with some of my favorite Cutie Pie and Little Darlings images.



This is Mistletoe Cutie from the Cutie Pie collection and Frosty's Giggling from the Little Darling Winter Wonderland collection.  Too cute!  I used Christmas Eve Chowder paper pack from Jillibean Soup for this card.

Well that's it from me today.  ** Don't forget about entering our current contest at Little Darlings.  You could win 4 Saturated Canary stamps!  Contest ends on November 14.  See the details here.

Have a great day!

No comments: